HOLLA! I love this category SO MUCH. Okay. Here goes.
- MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY FOREVER AND EVER: GANSEY. RICHARD GANSEY III. If this boy doesn't live through the next book in his series, The Raven Cycle, then I will also die. Please bury me beside him. I literally have panic attacks thinking about it so we're going to move on now.
- Warner, from the Shatter Me series. (Kind of spoilery. If you don't want to know, skip this one.) I want to know how he is, how he's adjusting, how his relationship with Juliette is. HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.
- Laura Jean and Peter Kavinsky in To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I cannot WAIT to see what happens between these two. I need them to be together forever and get married and have cute babies and just...yes.
- Malva from The Princetta. She was such an intriguing character and I always wanted to know more about her life after the events of this book. So much happened at the end, and it was so sad, and I just want to knooooow. How do you get over someone as wonderful as Orpheus???
- Cricket Bell. I don't really want to check in with him. I more want to steal him away from Lola and marry him. (Shhh don't tell!)
- Percy Jackson. My boy! I love him so much! I want to see how he and Annabeth are doing and offer to babysit their children...in the future...whenever they have them.
- Q, Paper Towns. I love this young man so much. According to this quiz, he is my soulmate. So. Obviously. I'd like to find him wherever he is and smooch his face.
- Chaol. I just really want to know if Sarah Maas is going to let him end up with Celaena or if he lives happily elsewhere or if she's going to KILL HIM like the heartless Writing Queen she is. Let him live, please. PLEASE.
- Lena and Alex. Did they end up together? Are they happy? Did the rebels conquer? Is everything as it should be? Etc. Etc. Although, I'm one of the few readers who was TRULY happy with that ending. I love that I can kind of feel my own way through the rest of their lives. Oliver had to end somewhere, didn't she? I loved where she chose. But. That's for another post.
- Gene and Sissy. (The Hunt, The Prey, The Trap) WHAT EVEN THAT ENDING CAN WE JUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AS THEY TRAVEL TO NEDE AND AFTER AND IS THERE LIFE AND CAN THEY LIVE AWAY FROM THE VAMPIRES?! The list goes on.
So. Who is on your list this week?