Diving right in... These are the ones that I am most excited about. To check out my TBR, here's a link. Beware. It's long.
- The Mermaid's Sister by Carrie Ann Noble. Hello, gorgeous cover. Hello, brilliant synopsis. HELLO. Give it here, okay?
- Even When You Lie To Me by Jessica Alcott. Why this book has me so excited, I have no idea. But this SYNOPSIS. It gives me chills. It gives me the sense that these characters won't have a happy ending, or if they do it will defy all YA odds. Ya feel me? I mean, seriously. And it's for fans of John Green, Sarah Dessen, and Lauren Oliver. Oh. Hell. Yes.
- Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty. I just discovered this one Sunday. SHERLOCK AND MORIARTY AND COMPETITIONS AND MYSTERIES AND JUST. YES.
- Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira. This looks sooo cute and like something I'll really relate to. Cannot wait to get my hands on it!!
- Love in a Time of Monsters by Teresa Yea. Go look at that cover, go on, and tell me that you're not fascinated. I must get this book THE SECOND it is released.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. HELLO! I know I have had this book on my shelf from the library for, like, three weeks - I haven't added it to Goodreads somehow?! Like, what went wrong and where? So confused. But I am soooo excited to read it because...it looks like it's going to be awesome.
- The Waterborne Blade by Susan Murray. EEEEP! Fantasy that I am soooo excited about. And I LOVE Angry Robot books... Can't wait to dive into this one in May!
- Da Vinci's Tiger by Laura Malone Elliott. I don't normally read books like this, but that COVER. And the synopsis actually has me really intrigued, so I will give it a shot. I will probably get it from the library, but I'm looking forward to it.
- Soundless by Richelle Mead. This woman has me hooked on Sydney and Adrian right now, so I'm looking forward to reading this new series. I mean, Chinese folklore?! YES PLEASE!
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith. This woman and her titles and her beautiful couples and ALL THE FEELS. You guys know how much I love Smith, right? If you don't, read this. But really though. I preordered this the second I found out about it.
And that's my list!! What's on your TTT this week?