Hosted by Broke and the Bookish - check out these wonderful babes! ;)
1. My very favorite is...HADLEY! Hadley Sullivan from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I've written the name down - I want to name my firstborn daughter Hadley, because I love it so much. SERIOUSLY.
2. Ezekiel from 100 Cupboards trilogy. He's one of my favorite characters, and I just love his name. It's strong and just appeals to his personality and character. So perfect.
3. Chaol from Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight. Can I get a collective *swoon* from all the ladies? Chaol is in my top 3 favorite book boys *ahem, MEN, because Chaol is a MAN* and I just love his name. It's epic and simple, all at once.
4. JARED. From both Incarceron/Sapphique and alsoooo The Host. Both Jareds are A;LKSDJFA;LDSKF AMAZING. Jared Howe is such a wonderful, passionate character who I love to swoon over. (MAX IRONS, ALSO.) And Jared Sapiens is...basically...one of my top 5 favorite book characters...ever. Both of them. I just. I can't even.
5. Judah Ben-Hur. From, as you've probably guessed, Ben-Hur. And amazing book, about an amazing man, during an amazing time. You should all read it.
6. Xander. Matched, Crossed, Reached. Don't get me wrong - I'm Team Ky all the way. But there was something about Xander in that last book...where I just fell over because of his perfection. Cassia was meant for Ky, but WOW Xander. I just loved him so much. That was when I realized how much I loved his name, too, where before I'd never noticed it. Wonderful, wonderful man.
7. William Monk and Hester Latterly from the William Monk series. I just love these names so much. These books are the only mysteries I'll read that I actually enjoy - they've ended up some of my favorite books EVER - and so naturally I love their names.
8. Four from Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant. I know it's not his real name, but it's his identity. That means so much more to me. And it just fits him. It IS him. LOVE.
9. Jack Caputo from Everneath. This man. He is just...everything. He's beautiful and wonderful and precious and adorable and just plain AMAZING. His name is one I hold dear and love to say often. Like, seriously, all the time. JACK CAPUTO.
10. Hudson from My Unfair Godmother. I love him so much. His name is absolutely fabulous. He is fabulous. Just. Yes.
11. The one that doesn't count because there are too many of them - ALL the names from Harry Potter. ALL OF THEM. They are really the best. Honestly, who can think up better names than Rowling? Not many people. Not many at all.
What's on your list? Leave me links! :)