Monday, July 8, 2013
Inkspell Read-Along: Discussion Questions for Week 1
Ahhh my friends, it's so good to be back! I was gone all weekend on a writing retreat and it was so wonderful. But here I am, ready to (try to) take the blogging world in a storm of awesomesauce.
Now doesn't that sound lovely?
Annnnnd you're probably ready for more questions! Luckily, I have them here. TA-DA!
1. Why do you think Dustfinger tries to push away his feelings for Farid when the boy is left behind in the other world? Would you have done the same?
2. Is Mo being unreasonable in his worry of Meggie's love for *the* notebooks?
3. What is one thing you'd want to be able to do with fire in the Inkworld?
4. Dustfinger returns to his old home to discover one of his daughters is dead and the other lives in the castle. He also finds that his wife remarried after his disappearance. Do you think there is a chance for Dustfinger and Roxanne to find happiness together again? (Again, if you've read the book once already - NO SPOILERS!)
5. What is the first thing you would do if you found yourself in your own story like the writer Fenoglio? If you don't have your own story, you can answer: What would you most like to do if you found yourself in the Inkworld?
Ok there you go! Answer in the comments below or leave a link to your posts! :D