This amazing meme is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish. ;)
I picked Fantasy because I think a lot of FANTASTIC characters are in them and they should be celebrated where all can see. (There may be a few subgenres mixed in...) Enjoy! And link me up in the comments! :)
10. Ella from Just Ella - An absolute favorite childhood read. Still, to this day, magnificent. And I just LOVE Ella. And all her spunk. She's also slightly cynical...which I love.
9. Mo from Inkheart/spell/death - He's amazing. Like, really truly amazing. He's a wower. The things he does...the person he becomes...I have so much respect for his character.
8. Holly Claus from The Legend of Holly Claus - I just adore Holly from the bottom of my heart. She's so sweet and kind and loving and brave.
7. Tansy Miller from My Unfair Godmother - She's so adorable! She makes me laugh so hard...not even just her, but the situations she gets herself into. And all she is when she's with Hudson. It's the greatest. :)
6. Roran Stronghammer from Brisingr/Inheritance - I love this man. And I love his love for his wife, and also his cousin, and also his people.
5. 100 Cupboards trilogy - I wanted to say ALL THE CHARACTERS. I also wanted to narrow it down to 3. Not happening. So. ALL THE CHARACTERS.
4. Kelsey Hayes from Tiger's Saga - I love this chica! She rocks my socks with her awesomeness and I kind of want to be her best friend. No really. And not just to drool over her husband, which would be totally awkward and highly inappropriate.
3. Percy Jackson - You beautiful boy, you. He's in the Heroes of Olympus and Percy Jackson and the Olympians and basically, he stole my heart. Forever and always.
2. JARED from Incarceron/Sapphique - I always capitalize his name. Always. He means so much to me. He's one of the most beautiful characters ever created.
1. Dustfinger from Inkheart/spell/death - I just KNOW you weren't expecting this one, riiiiiight???? Well, since it was probably OBVIOUS he would be the first, I guess I don't have to say much, do I? Except I wish my name was Roxanne and that I would have his children. But maybe that's too much? Ok, shutting up now.