A fantastic meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
Well, this week's theme makes me feel guilty...cuz there are a lot of series out there I just haven't given the time of day recently, even though I really really should, and maybe even want to. Oh well. Here goes.
1. Wings, Spells, Illusions, Destined - Aprilynne Pike. So, I feel bad. I don't really want to read Spells. I really enjoyed Wings, and yah, sure, I want to know what happens...but...eventually. Not yet. I'm just not in the mood, if you know what I mean, which bums me out, because I want to. I met Pike at a book signing and absolutely adored her. So, what am I waiting for? Sheesh!
2. Young Royals series - Carolyn Meyer. Dang... The Bad Queen is one of my favorite books ever. It took me back and sucked me in and I didn't ever want to put it down. I even own some of the other books in the series. I need to make time for them!
3. River of Time series - Lisa T. Bergren. GUYS! THIS IS BAD! I own Bourne and Tribituary but I haven't even freaking started them yet!! It's a major sin and I will repent!!
4. Relic Master series - Catherine Fisher. She's an all-time favorite, people. There's got to be something wrong with me if I haven't finished the incredible new series that came out. But, you know, I haven't, so yah. I must be demented. I love the first two books I read in this series, so I don't know what's my problem!
5. The Iron Fey series - Julie Kagawa. These are the quickest reads of the centuries. So...yah. I have Summer's Crossing and The Iron Knight to read, but I just haven't gotten around to them. Weirdness.
6. Gallagher Girls series - Ally Carter. I've read the first two, and OMG they were so much fun! I just need to break down and get them all from the library and go on a reading spree and just LOVE THEM. Because, really, they are fantabulous.
7. The Keepers series - Lian Tanner. I really enjoyed the first book in this series. It really had an interesting idea and I want more from the author! I own the first one in hardcover, however, and that means I have to buy the 2nd book in hardcover, which is bad because I just haven't made it a priority to buy it yet. But I will. Promise.
8. Num8ers series - Rachel Ward. The first book, Num8ers, ripped my heart out. So, naturally, I'm ready to go back for more death to all happiness. But, the question remains: when?
9. William Monk series - Anne Perry. Let's just get this out there: I don't do mysteries. They're one of the only genres that I just can't get into....except for a few exceptions. One of them, being Anne Perry's mysteries, because she's brilliant beyond reason and I love her guts and her books more than almost anything. I've read 3 and need to read the 4th - and the other 14 of them - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
10. Austenland series - Shannon Hale. I'm madly in love with Austenland, the first book. I own Midnight in Austenland. I shall read it soon, I promisepromisepromise!!! (And is anyone else excited about the Keri Russels movie adaptation of the book?!!?!?! :DDDD)
Ok, so, I wanna see all your lists!! Link me up! :D