Anyone who wants to participate can. You can post at any time, for any book, on any blog. Its main purpose is to have the option of writing a shorter review than is typical of that reviewer. There are a lot of books I want to say a few words on, and don't want to stretch into a super long review. So this fun meme makes that easy for me - and hopefully for you, too!
You MUST leave a link in the form I will have linked to the side and after each of my own Pint-Size Review posts. At the beginning of every month I will write a new post that links everyone's posts. It will look something like this:
Sierra @ Yearning to Read:
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
Haley @ Passing the Pages:
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
I don't have an account with Linky...yet. I don't want to pay $24 for a year until I know for sure that I'm going to use it for a long time, and that's why I'm using a Google Doc. If anyone knows another way to link up reviews, lemme know!
Anywho. Here are the rules.
1. You must be a follower of Yearning to Read through GFC and/or Feedburner.
2. You must use the Meme Button in each post and link back to me in some way. You can post this button at the bottom or top of your review.
3. The outline must be the same: Summary (from Goodreads, or of your own writing), "My Thoughts" section, and "This book reminds me of..." section. (Intro section - the blue area - and For the Parents are optional!)
4. Please include "Pint-Size Review" in the title of the post, so everyone knows which meme you're participating in.
5. If you do not follow the rules, you will be kindly asked to join properly or not participate at all. (I doubt this will be an issue - I just have to say it!)