This weekly meme is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish! Enjoy!! :D
2. Catherine Fisher - this woman has one fantastic mind, and I'd like to get inside it. Seriously, she blows me away with her phenomenal, mind-boggling ideas. Incarceron? Sapphique? Freaking fantastically crazy. To have a conversation with this woman would be so exciting - but to have her for Thanksgiving? Even better!
3. Anne Perry - MAN oh MAN. When I ever need advice on character depth and development and crazy awesomeness, this is who I DREAM of talking to. Her books, the William Monk mystery novels, are some of my all-time favorite books in the history of the world. Character depth in these books is like raw beauty. It's like - Anne Perry and Fyodor Dostoevsky. They go hand in hand.
4. Fyodor Dostoevsky - Speaking of which. Yes, if he were still alive, he'd be at the top of my guest list. He's dead, and he's STILL at the top of my list. I just want to be in the same room as him - alive, of course.
6. Lauren Oliver - If there ever was a writer so gifted at making people feel every emotion possible at one time, it's this fantastic gal. WOAH.
7. Lauren Brooke - childhood favorite. What can I say? She inspired me to write. Heartland was my first romance. How could I not add her?
9. Anne-Laure Bondoux - We could speak in French together about Orpheus and Malva and whether or not Bondoux would consider writing a sequel for La Princetta et Le Capitaine...because I could really use some more story from her. She really is fantastical!
And that's my list!
Link me directly to yours - I'd love to read it! :D
Enter my Birthday Giveaway!! (8 Winners!!)