Ok, so while I enjoyed Two Girls of Gettysburg, I can't see myself reading it again...at least not any time soon. So I've decided to give away my paperback copy of the book to one lucky winner. Here is my review if you would like to read it! :)
This book is in nearly perfect condition and practically stayed on my nightstand the whole time - I don't remember ever taking it anywhere. At the moment it is currently under some books to keep it flat and fresh. No tears, stains, or marks of any kind.
This giveaway begins on March 17th, 2011 at 1:01 AM. It ends on March 20th, 2011 at 11:59 PM. The winner will be selected/contacted soon after and announced on the 23rd, at the latest. This is only a US giveaway, due to the cost of shipping.
Ok, now onto the rules:
Mandatory entry (equals 1 point):
- You must be 14 or older to enter this contest.
- You must be a follower in some way: Facebook, Goodreads, or a confirmed subscriber by email. (All these can be found on the right side of this blog.)
- +1 for each extra following.
- +2 for commenting on your favorite review of all my reviews. Leave a meaningful comment telling me why you liked that particular review and if you have read the book or not. See my list of book reviews here.
- +1 for adding up all your points.
Then you must:
- Fill out this form.
- When contacted, reply within 48 hours, or another winner will be selected. All winners are selected through Random.org.
Thank you! Have a great time visiting all the other wonderful Lucky Hoppers - you can find the full list here on I_Am_A_Reader,_Not_A_Writer.