Here's a recap of what happened on my blog during the month of February!
(The single (sometimes double and triple) words next to each review are the words that I would choose to sum up each book. So if you’re looking for a book that fits that description, or the description catches your eye, you don’t have to go searching through all the reviews for what you want.)
These are the books I read/reviewed in February:
- The_Sea_of_Monsters by Rick Riordan (hilarious)
- Northanger_Abbey by Jane Austen (pointless)
- Timeless by Alexandra Monir (flowy)
- Two_Girls_of_Gettysburg by Lisa Klein (realistic and tender)
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (skimmed..didn't really finish)
- Arms_and_the_Man by George Bernard Shaw (two-timing)
- Inkspell by Cornelia Funke (devastatingly beautiful)
- Tiger's_Curse by Colleen Houck (tempestuous)
- The_Wide-Awake_Princess by E. D. Baker (cunning)
- The_Autobiography_of_an_Ex-Colored_Man by James Weldon Johnson (surprising)
A total of 10 books this month!! :)
I also wrote a review on Genesis and Exodus in the Bible and did a post on my photography:
Outside of my reviews, this is what I’ve done on my blog this month:
I shared a few quotes:
I have a weekly meme called Friday Buys, where I list all the books I buy, as I buy them.
And here are my pages:
- Click here if you're new_to_my_blog to read about me!
- Click here for updates on what_I'm_reading!
- Click here to see my (long) TBR_list!
- Click here to read any of my past_reviews - I have them all lined up in alphabetical order!
- Click here for giveaways!
Where can you find me?
- Or you can subscribe using the Email subscription box on the right side of the home page!
(Being a fan/follower/confirmed subscriber on Goodreads and Facebook and my home page will usually bring a lot more points if you ever enter any of my future giveaways!)
And that’s my February! Take a look at my Blog Love (the links on the right side of the blog) and see what other book blogers have been up to this month. Yay for March and all the books to be read then! :) Happy reading, everyone!