(The single words next to each review are the words that I would choose to sum up each book. So if you're looking for a book that fits that description, or the description catches your eye, you don't have to go searching through all the reviews for what you want.)
These are the books I read/reviewed in January:
- Sapphique by Catherine Fisher (perfect)
- Fair_is_the_Rose by Liz Curtis Higgs (slightly disturbing...sorry...and very depressing)
- Humorous_Stories_and_Sketches by Mark Twain
- The_Face_of_a_Stranger by Anne Perry (William Monk Novel #1) (exquisite)
- Princess_Academy by Shannon Hale (shaped)
- The_Kreutzer_Sonata (and other short stories) by Leo Tolstoy
- Morgan_the_Jersey_Spy by James Otis (stupid)
- The_Clockwork_Three by Matthew J. Kirby (precious)
(Eight books this month... I'm quite proud of myself. If I keep it up, maybe I'll hit the 100 books mark.....but don't count on it. ;) )
These are the books that I read before and finally wrote reviews on:
Outside of my reviews, this is what I've done on my blog this month:
I shared a couple of quotes:
I started a new weekly meme called Friday Buys, where I list all the books I buy, as I buy them.
And there are my pages:
- If you're new to my blog, click here to read about me!
- For updates on what I'm reading, click here!
- For my (long) TBR list, click here!
- To read any of my past reviews, I have them all lined up in alphabetical order on this_page!
- And for giveaways, click here!
Where can you find me?
- Or you can subscribe using the Email subscription box on the right side of the home page!
Being a fan/follower/confirmed subscriber on Goodreads and Facebook and my home page will usually bring a lot more points if you ever enter any of my future giveaways! :)
And that's my January! Take a look at my Blog Love (the links on the right side of the blog) and see what other book blogers have been up to this month. I'm looking forward to February and what books it holds for me!!! Happy, happy reading!! :)